Friday, September 6, 2019

The last statement in today's article: "God Ye" means "God Me" should be “Go Ye” means “Go Me”.



Well, it's a writer's blind corner. The mind is reading instead of the eyes. I read it a few times before I sent out and it was always “Go Ye” means “Go Me” to my eyes. I read it again this morning as it was delivered to my email and it was “Go Ye” means “Go Me”. Then, my good wife what's app me and told me my mistake. I opened it and read, well, I need to go for eye check.

Well, it always happen and this won't be the last. Hence, if you pick up errors like "there" when it should be "they" or "you" when it should be "your" and vice versa, a thousand apologies. They are not intentional.

God bless and have a beautiful weekend.

Jimmy Lau
Psa 119:97   O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment